Q: HYBRID MATTRESS PRO'S AND CON'S
- Good body contour
- A wide variety of firmness options which can cater to any sleeper
- A great response which helps you to roll over and get in and out of bed
- Doesn’t allow you to sink in as far as a full memory foam mattress while still offering the same level of comfort.
- 60-65% of people sleep on a combination of coils and foam.
- Without individual pocket coils, the mattress can have a high amount of motion transfer.
- without individual pocket coils, the mattress will not be as supportive.
The best way to know if any mattress is right for you to waste a minimal amount of time and reduce poor sleeping is to get out and try them. Don’t wait for them to come to you!